Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Don't Know What You've Got 'Til It's Gone

Case in point- I am sitting in class right now while my students are working on their assignment today and reviewing for tomorrow's quiz. The air conditioning has gone out in our classroom. It is 9:47 am and I am sweating like a whore in church, uh, like somebody really sweaty. It's about 33 degrees Celsius in the room. Anybody know what that is in Farenheit? I do- REALLY HOT. Yuck.

So, enjoy your a/c today. Embrace it. Tell it how you feel about it. Never let it go, because when it's gone, you'll be miserable.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Blogger Jo said...

I know this isn't the same at all because the air conditioning in my office is so cold it is giving me goosebumps, however, the a/c in my car is broken. Right now in St. Louis it is 97 degrees but the heat index is 110. That is how it has been for a week and it is supposed to continue through the weekend. I don't even bother putting on makeup at home because by the time I get anywhere it will all have melted off. Anyway, I can sympathize a little at least.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home